Senior Help Desk Administrator
Category: Help Desk
Area Code: 478
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: GA - Hawkinsville
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Senior Help Desk Administrator. In this role, the Senior Help Desk Administrator will:
- Provides troubleshooting guidance to Help Desk personnel for issues related to hardware, Local Area Networks, Wi-Fi, Microsoft Suite, and corporate Applications.
- Provides second tier support for all corporate systems.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software in use to maximize the efficiency of the network and users' utilization.
- Responsible for deploying, maintaining, and supporting IT systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve tier 2, complex network/system problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Train, coach or assist less experienced team members.
- Coordinates with other teams or specialists to resolve issues.
- Assists in training initiatives on existing, new and emerging technologies.
- Provide project support to System Administrators.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Obtain and maintain industry certifications.
- Ensure updates related to requests, incidents, and preventative maintenance are documented in our ticket system.
- Monitor daily ticket activity specific to ensuring standing ticket counts are kept to acceptable levels.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise regarding the latest technologies and industry best practices.
- Analyze problems for Root Cause Analysis to determine permanent solutions to unique or chronic problems.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Experience with corporate ticket systems and Remote Monitoring and Management Tools (RMM).
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects as well as leading departmental initiatives.
- Provide technical leadership on complex network issues and project assignments.
- Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Cloud Platforms, Domain environments
- SAN & Vmware
- Experience installing switching/routing equipment.
- Knowledge of networking, hardware, software, peripherals, network applications, and security.
- Experience with installing, configuring, and administering a broad range of technologies.
- Proven technical troubleshooting skills and logical problem-solving.
- Excellent organization, time management and follow up skills and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.