Area Code: 617
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Boston
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking several Salesforce Programmers on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Salesforce Programmers will:
- Design, configuration, development, release and support of CRM/Salesforce applications, components and integrations used to enable enterprise processes.
- Operational support and maintenance of various CRM/Salesforce.Com applications and services enabling enterprise processes and systems.
- Participate on project teams to design, configure, develop, test and release applications/components pursuant to business, architectural and/or service requirements.
- Provide consulting on or working incidents, service requests, defects, enhancements, upgrades, patches and service improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical leadership for other CRM developers on project team and coach and mentor more junior technical staff.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Senior lead level development of enterprise CRM/Salesforce.Com applications with multiple implementations in an agile environment.
- Salesforce APIs (bulk API, Metadata API), Web Services (SOAP, REST), e-mail integrations.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce development, best practices and design patterns that include Force.Com, Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, custom objects, workflows, triggers, Force.Com IDE and migration tools.
- Integration of Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services and app exchange apps.
- Knowledge of TargetX is highly desirable.
- Salesforce Developer and Administration Certifications e.G. DEV 401, ADM 201, App Builder strongly preferred.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information or call Jake Anderson at: (401) 300-5872 . We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. No Third Parties.
New Directions is a New England Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.