Area Code: 781
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged in a project that requires a Salesforce Developer on a very long-term consulting engagement. In this role, the Salesforce Developer will:
- Analyze highly complex business requirements and generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications in a Salesforce.Com healthcare environment.
- Design, develop, and implement applications in a Salesforce.Com web service API environment that includes: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.Com and Lightening products.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts and leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Design and development of solutions that connect customers' data with the Salesforce platform and intimate familiarity with the capabilities of the Salesforce web service API.
- Salesforce Product competencies of Salesforce.Com's Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.Com and Lightening product offerings.
- Salesforce Health Cloud and/or development of applications and products for Health Care EHR, Care Coordination. (Preferred).
- Lightning Framework capabilities, Lightning Components and Firing Events, Lightning Single Page Architecture (SPA)., Salesforce Lightning design system and Lightning Data Service on forms.
- Workspace API in regards to Lightning Service Cloud Console.
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.