SAP BW Architect / Senior Developer
Category: SAP BW
Area Code: 617
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Boston
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a SAP BW Architect / Senior Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the SAP BW Architect / Senior Developer will:
- Lead the architecture, development, and data content of the SAP BW environment.
- Consult on service and operational aspects of the SAP BW environment.
- Work with various senior technical managers and other stakeholders related to SAP functional areas.
- Develop and enhance SAP BW/HANA data models for BW reporting, data content and architecture strategies and BW reports using BEx tools and other interfaces.
- Lead team development and projects.
- Oversee and approve BW components from development through to production following standards and a formal release management process.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of SAP BW/HANA development and BW/HANA data modeling.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC components of Finance, HCM, SRM, IP, and others.
- Working knowledge of BW 7.5, HANA and BI Tools is desired.
- Data modeling and Web Application Designer experience related to SAP BW is required.
- BW 7.5 or BW/4 HANA data modeling and object conversion is a plus.
- Should poses a good SAP BW related ABAP programming knowledge. IP experience a plus.
- Ability to research and solve technical problems using SAP OSS database is a plus.
- Appropriate SAP certifications are also a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is a New England based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.