Hilton Head, SC
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 2: Contract to Perm
Location/City: SC - Hilton Head
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Regulatory Analyst . In this role, the Regulatory Analyst will:
- Financial modeling
- Tracking of department expenses and revenue
- Forecasting of regulatory revenue.
- Develop and maintain cost allocation manual
- Prepare financial oriented reports
- Manage quarterly updates to the high-cost loop
- Manage reviews and audits from 3rd parties
- Assist with acquisition/financial modeling
- Document inter-company agreements
- Prepare department expense budget and maintain 12-month forecast of prospective expenses
- Publish budget deviations using PxQ analysis
- Prepare regulatory revenue budget, track deviations and contribute to analysis and notes to an investor report
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Accounting & finance expertise
- General Ledger system
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite user, advanced Excel user preferred
- Excellent attitude and eagerness to learn
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively with others across the organization
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA a plus
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.