Project Manager - (Medical Device - Cyber Security)
Category: Project Management
Area Code: 925
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: CA - Concord
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Project Manager on a very long term (One Year) project basis. In this role, the Project Manager will:
- Will oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of a medical device software and cyber security project cycle.
- Perform project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Full life cycle project management responsibilities.
- Project Management for Cyber Security initiatives related to Medical Devices and or Medical Device Software.
- Project Management related to Medical Device and or Cyber Security standards and quality regulations.
- IEC 601 standards - (Medical Device Manufacturing)
- Working with or interfacing with the FDA or related regulatory agencies.
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions.
- Delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.