Category: Project Management
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 8: Temporary
Location/City: SC - Bluffton
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Project Analyst. In this role the Project Analyst will
- Provide support to project manager in all areas impacting project controls-analysis-forecasting.
- In-office computer oriented analytical project tracking.
- Tracking and managing the spends on projects will be a manual function. This position will provide PM assistance and cost tracking for all projects
- Create and monitor metrics for project tracking pertinent to Operational Plans
- Collect and organize project cost estimates
- Track actual vs.Planned project spend via internal labor and vendor invoices to ensure proper coding and timing in recording costs
- Review invoices for assigned projects to confirm coding and timing accuracy according to GAAP and company policies
- Liaison with accounting department providing project accrual information for related costs incurred but not recorded
- Maintain the PxQ model and other component metrics and keeping current for management review and use
- Attend meetings keeping current records of anticipated cost updates associated with projects assigned allowing for up to date tracking and forecasting
- Assist in initial forecasting based on costs incurred versus cost estimates
The appropriate individual with have the following qualifications...
- Experience with cost tracking, forecasting, financial analysis, budget reviews, labor reports.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Solid working knowledge of computer programs(Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Project Management software exposure desirable.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.