Principal Service Integration Engineer - SOA
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Principal Service Integration Engineer on a full time direct employee basis to define and drive overall technology solutions architecture for an Integration-As-A-Service Platform. In this role, the Principal Service Integration Engineer will:
- Engage as the technical lead for designing, developing and implementing foundational interface services that support business and clinical system operations with enterprise Integration-As-A-Service platform.
- Design, develop, and support all phases and activities involved in providing enterprise integration services and operations.
- Design and implement enterprise SOA integration platform that support interoperability for interfacing among enterprise internal systems and interfacing with external system.
- Furnish system analysis activities for technology architecture, interface standards, and integrations solutions.
- Establish integration services standards and processes, including FHIR, HL7, and CCDA standard services library.
- Serve as the Tech Lead for integration projects while leading the development team to deliver high-quality solutions on time.
- Work with the technical team lead for direction/design and collaboratively with team developers, Architects, DBAs, Integrations Administrators and others to achieve cohesive, compliant software deliveries.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Technical lead in systems architecture/design in SOA integration environments.
- SOA systems architecture, development and operations.
- Expert in healthcare data and integration, including HL7, FHIR, CCDA, XML, RESTful API, SOA, SOAP/JSON, Java J2EE development.
- Designing, developing and deploying BPEL, ESB applications.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components involved in establishing an EAI framework.
- Expert in database architecture and development, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expert in rules engine design, message interface metadata management, service design.
- Deep understanding in JBOSS application architecture with experience in app server infrastructure design and support.
- SalesForce/Healthcloud experience a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.