Category: Oracle Developer
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Bluffton
We are currently engaged with a client seeking an Oracle Developer. In this role, the Oracle Developer II will:
- Develops new applications and modifications to existing applications utilizing Oracle Fusion Middleware, Designer and Developer tools for Oracle Forms, Reports, and Exports.
- Develops new applications and modifications using PL/SQL programming with Oracle databases and interfacing applications.
- Develops forms & reports.
- Enhances current knowledge and develops interfaces and web services for integration efforts with Oracle.
- Provides programming support of system and module problem correction, enhancements, tuning, etc.
- Creates test plans and performs unit tests of all development modifications.
- Performs system integration testing and provides assistance during user acceptance testing.
- software development lifecycle understanding.
- Participates in on-going training.
- Communicates effectively with all departments.
The appropriate individual will have the following:
- Oracle experience including Oracle Developer Suite and Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Forms and Reports.
- Strong Knowledge of Oracle database and SQL.
- Ability to interface directly with business partners.
- Understand business processes & refine requirements as needed.
- Strong communicator.
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP and XML based), SalesForce, & Linux is a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.