NICE/InContact Salesforce Business Integration Analyst
Category: Business Analyst
Area Code: 678
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: GA - Kennesaw
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a NICE/inContact Salesforce Business Integration Analyst on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Business Integration Analyst will:
- Represent business owners and work with IT to determine, analyze, validate and lead the integration of critical business processes in support of developing the integration between NICE/inContact and Salesforce integration.
- Manage the implementation of integration tasks associated with the given project to maximize performance within the teams.
- Act as a business and technical process consultant and designer to Patient Admission Services to identify, analyze and document business processes and determine the optimum integration between NICE/inContact's software suite and Salesforce CRM.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders via discovery sessions, draft reviews of business requirements and be able to manage the integration and optimization of both software product sets.
- Lead a complex/matrixed project and coordinate efforts across functional teams and tracks. Take two initially established projects (optimizing Work Force Management & introducing CRM) and bringing them together to optimize the ROI of both.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Salesforce CRM and NICE/inContact Suite contact center software.
- Must understand Salesforce CRM and its ability to integrate with NICE/inContact (CTI, Work Item Routing, etc.).
- Shared Service Centers and/or Contact Centers optimizing the "agent" experience.
- Strong telephony skills with work force management background.
- Be able to provide guidance on optimal work force management structure and design.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information and call Jake Anderson at (401) 300-5872
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.