Mobile - Digital Analytics Consultant
Category: Digital Insights Analytic
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: RI - Johnston
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking Mobile - Digital Analytics Consultant on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Mobile - Digital Analytics Consultant will:
- Collaborate with management, other analysts, design and usability teams to develop, package and present digital insights and analytics from web sites, micro sites and mobile applications utilizing a range of digital insights tools.
- Work with cross-functional teams and stake holders to perform baseline and detailed research into key performance and other critical business indicators.
- Develop compelling business stories based on analysis of digital insights data.
- Work with teams to build and enhance existing dashboards that provide insights into channel performance and the customer experience.
- Carry out various customer, digital channel and market research projects.
- Conduct cross channel user behavioral analysis and provide action-oriented recommendations to management
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Digital, web and mobile insights analysis in environments that may include a combination of event and tag management products like: (IBM Analytics, Tealeaf), Ensighten, Mixpanel, Tableau, Microstrategy and or Glassbox.
- Data analysis, query development and reporting for Web and mobile based digital analytics.
- Broad knowledge of data analysis and analytics related to consolidating, analyzing and presenting cross channel data to extract and present actionable business insights.
- Significant verbal and written presentation skills related to digital insights.
- Proven problem solving, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful patterns and insights from multiple data sources.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information and call Jake Anderson at (401) 300-5872.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise, Web and Mobile Applications Design and Development, Enterprise Software; and Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.