Learning & Event Audio Visual Technology Specialist
Category: Audio Visual Technology
Area Code: 617
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Brookline
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Learning & Event Audio Visual Technology Specialist on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Learning & Event Audio Visual Technology Specialist will:
- Serve in a variety of roles such as Subject Matter Expert or Technical Lead supporting learning and event audio visual technology that includes a combination of lecture capture technology, LDD and or DLP projectors, visual presenters, audio amplifiers and mixers and various audio and video switching devices and electronic control systems.
- Support established and emerging educational technology systems and services.
- Advise management on emerging technology set ups, testing and verification of the solutions and new installations.
- Operate, install, maintain, repair, troubleshoot and provide advanced level support for a wide variety of established and emerging media, computer and classroom technology systems.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Progressive expertis in audio visual systems that includes LCD and/or DLP projectors, visual presenters, audio amplifiers and mixers, various audio and video switching devices and electronic control systems.
- Sound reinforcement and lighting set ups.
- Lecture Capture technology with Echo360 highly preferred.
- Digital signage solutions such as Visix.
- Video streaming platforms, video network delivery methods, video presentation layers and technologies, video streaming protocols (i.E. RTP, UDP, RTSP, HLS, RTMP, MPEG-DASH), and video codecs (i.E. H.264, MPEG2, vp8, ProRes).
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a New England based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.