Junior / Entry Level Web Designer
Category: Web Designer
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 4: 3 - 6 Month
Location/City: RI - Providence
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Junior / Entry Level Web Designer on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Web Designer will:
- Supply sample sites, concepts and ideas to clients to acquire feedback on draft websits.
- Modifying current web graphics and software packages and formulate programming codes.
- Managing the web site appearance by suitably placing the links, action buttons, text, and images and determining appropriate backgrounds, color schemes, and other visual facets.
- Develop website navigation through relevant links and clear categorization.
- Register the websites with prime search engines and upload them to specific servers.
- Perform site maintenance by regularly updating the site content and implementing appropriate display modulars.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Fine Arts, Web Design, Computer Science or related experience.
- Proficient with web application design and development, fundamentals of graphic designing, and internet marketing.
- Familiarity with the latest technological development in internet media.
- Strong artistic sense and technologically sound.
- Great visualization skills
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.