Informatica EDI Developer
Category: ETL Developer
Area Code: 828
Job Type: 4: 3 - 6 Month
Location/City: NC - Lenoir
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Informatica EDI Developer on a consulting basis. In this role, the Informatica EDI Developer will:
- Perform full software development life cycle that includes design, architecture, mapping, testing, and implementation of B2B integration solutions using Informatica B2B Gateway, Informatica Developer, Informatica Cloud, Informatica MFT, and related B2B transport and business content formats.
- Create and implement mapping configuration tasks and workflows to process documents incorporating Informatica Developer Xmap and IC mapping transformations when required.
- Create and manage EDI partners and connections in an Informatica, EDI, JD Edwards and DB2 environment.
- Successfully implement the onboarding of two EDI partners that includes up to nine different EDI transaction documents.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Informatica B2B Gateway for EDI transaction integration.
- Integration of EDI transaction documents for Informatica B2B Gateway and other Informatica tools.
- Informatica Developer, Informatica B2B Gateway, Informatica MFT (Manage File Transfer), Informatica Cloud, and ETL.
- Proficiencies in various endpoint types supported by MFT (Manage File Transfer) required.
- Integration with JDE DB2 databases is a big plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.