IT Client Support Specialists (Tier II)
Category: Help Desk
Area Code: 617
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Brookline
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking several IT Client Support Specialists (Tier II) on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, as a member of the IT Help Center, the IT Client Support Specialists will:
- Manage Service Desk intake and resolution of client support issues at the first and second technical levels.
- Answer questions and provide support to a range of staff who utilize Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS personal computers.
- Provide support for a wide variety of personal computing applications, general web applications, mobile devices, courseware,
- WordPress, account creation and networked applications and resources.
- Support consultations may take place via the ticketing system, e-mail, telephone or in person.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- B.A./B.S./A.S. Or experience equivalent in help desk/call center support roles.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of technical service calls that include a combination of: Macintosh OS 10.X and above, Microsoft Windows 7 and above, Microsoft Office, various X Windows clients and FileMaker.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of various anti-virus products, Internet and Web applications, file administration and mobile device support.
- Network support that includes a combination of network connectivity issues, TCP/IP troubleshooting and other Ethernet/Remote Access issues.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is a New England based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.