Category: Help Desk
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 7: Part-Time
Location/City: SC - Ladson
We are currently engaged with a client seeking an IS Help Desk Tech. In this role, the Tech will:
- Responsible for inputting all undocumented communication into the automated tracking database.
- Assist customers who are having operation problems and system malfunctions.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Be able to clearly demonstrate knowledge of the Microsoft Desktop, specific to Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista, and how they interact with an active directory environment.
- Must be able to quickly understand technical manuals and troubleshoot.
- Translate technical information and procedures into user solutions.
- Must be able to write and speak clearly to communicate effectively with users.
- Must develop and produce without assistance presentation-quality User Requirements and documentation.
- Must impart confidence to the users.
- Must respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Must respond to and actively participate in disaster situations to restore information access to critical users such as administrators, doctors, nurses, and patients.
- Must learn quickly without repeated instruction from supervisor.
- Healthcare industry exposure highly desirable.
- Associates Degree, A+, Network+, & MCP desirable.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.