Finance and Operations Analyst
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 4: 3 - 6 Month
Location/City: SC - Ladson
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Finance and Operations Analyst. In this role, the Analyst will:
- Act as the organizational expert and knowledge resource covering all areas of financial analysis.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of key financial and operational metrics.
- Manage all related processes to facilitate the reporting deliverables associated with the revenue cycle, with additional business areas as necessary.
- Partner with Management to establish monthly goals and track performance to ensure alignment with the business strategy.
- Responsible for developing tools, providing analyses, and communicating with the field employees to help direct performance results.
- Partner with Finance to provide financial support for Special projects. Including: Monthly Finance Updates; Quarterly Revenue Cycle presentations; and special projects as assigned. Budgeting and Forecasting assist other financial analyst in preparation and completion of the annual operating and staffing budget by developing departmental budget templates, template consolidation tools and reporting / planning review models for the revenue cycle
- Conducts studies to analyze financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Responsible for all monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for billing department. In addition, performs other analyses such as retrospective review of claim issues to analyze expected vs. Actual rate of reimbursement; develops variance explanations and suggests resolutions as appropriate.
- Works as a resource to help identify weakness in the revenue cycle process through building and maintaining reports in the various revenue cycle tools.
- In collaboration with IS, assist with ensuring Decision Support tools are updated nightly and output balances to the financial reports as submitted to Senior Management.
The appropriate individual will have the following:
- Financial data analyst and healthcare experience.
- Strong background in a reimbursement environment with knowledge of contractual terms, contract modeling, financial reporting/cash management skills, and data analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Access.
- Exposure to physician practice management/billing, front desk operations or physician/hospital financial environment with emphasis on practice management system/EMR desirable.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics/Statistics, etc. Is desired.
- CRCA or equivalent preferred.
- Familiarity with financial reporting and Decision Support systems/tools a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.