Digital Initiatives Lead
Category: Mobile - Digital Strategy
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: RI - Warwick
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Digital Initiatives Lead on a very long term consulting or full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Digital Initiatives Lead will:
- Manage various aspects of programs and projects related to the organizations digital and mobile applications strategy.
- Lead the strategy for the future iterations of a variety of mobile applications that deepens and enhances the consumer experience.
- Manage mobile applications vendor relationship from end-to-end; including oversight of timing and resources.
- Research partnership opportunities that enhance user experience and create a more robust mobile product.
- Understand analytics, monitor and report progress, define and track milestones.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate new opportunities, increasing program performance with analytics and determine measurable outcomes and return on investment.
- Analyze feedback on an ongoing basis to drive app improvements and optimizations.
- Research and present briefings on trends, issues, practices and technologies shaping the future of the organization, the industry and digital experience.
- Update and engage all stakeholders and senior leadership with regular communications, reports and presentations.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Highly digital savvy professional with experience managing complex initiatives that includes fluency with the digital space and current and emerging technology.
- A curiosity and passion for new and emerging technology.
- Digital initiatives, specifically consumer directed mobile applications.
- Data analysis experience related to digital and or mobile applications initiatives.
- Proven full life-cycle program management or other managerial positions within digital landscapes.
- Working with and guiding third party vendors through digital project design, build and completion and post launch planning.
- Project leadership, organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Program/Project Management skills related to maintaing schedules, milestone upper management.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.