Digital - Web Project Manager
Category: Project Management
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 4: 3 - 6 Month
Location/City: RI - Providence
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Digital Project Manager on a consulting basis. In this role, the Digital Project Manager will:
- Assist with identifying client needs, developing project schedules, managing workflows, tracking tasks and project deliverables and stewarding projects through the development/production process.
- Plan and oversee a high volume of web, design, print marketing and strategic communications projects through to timely completion.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to develop key project due dates, coordinate kickoff meetings and schedule regular project meetings.
- Work collaboratively with the web and digital team to manage web workflows and ensure web and digital projects are completed on time and within budget.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Project Coordination or Management of Digital, Web, Marketing and Strategic Communications Projects.
- Managing web and digital projects and knowledge of web and print marketing services and offerings.
- Working knowledge of website build projects, design and print workflow projects.
- Strong Working knowledge of project management software, such as Basecamp.
- Working knowledge of how simple websites are built.
- Project management software (Workfront preferred)
- Working in creative, web design and or print marketing environments.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Significant written and verbal communications skills.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.