Business Intelligence Solutions Lead Consultant - (Senior SME)
Category: Business Intelligence
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Business Intelligence Solutions Lead on a very long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Business Intelligence Solutions Lead will:
- Lead the solution design, development and implementation of operational, financial and clinical Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Lead and confers with business sponsors, analysts and other technical teams to understand the problem being solved, options, dependencies, and constraints.
- Facilitate and lead the requirements definition, including analysis needed. Ensure that requirements documentation is accurate and complete.
- Lead the business and technical analysis for the solution, and includes ownership of requirements.
- Lead the technical design of the solution, including leadership based on experience and engaging architects and other experts.
- Create conceptual Solution Design Diagram.
- Lead the delivery of the solution including development, integration testing, performance testing, quality assurance, user acceptance and deployment.
- Provide project management where needed, or successfully engage with assigned project manager(s).
- Lead and mentor team members.
- Lead and direct the development team, including integration and performance tests.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- MS in Computer/Health Information Systems and/or MBA with concentration in Information Technology, or a BS in a related field and significant development and managerial experience.
- Ten plus years in full lifecycle Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse implementation and a minimum of three years in a Director, Managerial or Senior Lead role.
- Deep competency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse methodologies, data warehouse design and software development lifecycle.
- Expertise in BI tools such as Business Objects, LogiXML, Microsoft BI and/or RDBMS including SQL Server, Oracle and Exadata. Technical certifications in one or more of these tools strongly preferred.
- Business process knowledge in multiple business process area desired, especially around healthcare vertical.
- Assessing impact of change requests against resources requirements, time constraints, version and release control and functionality.
- Knowledge of reporting, data analysis and forecasting algorithms.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.