Business Intelligence - Analytics Program Manager
Category: Business Intelligence
Area Code: 206
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: WA - Seattle
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Business Intelligence - Analytics Program Manager on a full time direct employee basis. This is a significant and highly visible role within the organization. In this role, the Business Intelligence Analytics Program Manager will:
- Provide direction and management to Business Intelligence Analysts/Developers that includes work planning, prioritization, and guiding solution development.
- Manage and oversee multiple, concurrent Business Intelligence analytics and data science projects to transform the way enterprise accesses, analyzes and shares data.
- Lead projects that include advanced data visualization, data acquisition, data integration, and predictive analytics.
- Develop and drive the strategy and roadmap of the Business Intelligence Analytics program.
- Act as thought leader for future BI initiatives, business cases, scoping and budget estimation.
- Build additional Business Intelligence and analytical capability across the organization through training programs.
- Serve as an internal consultant and subject matter experrt in Business Intelligence to departmental teams regarding complex analytics, modeling and predictive analytics projects.
- Design, build, optimize and maintain custom, advanced Business Intelligence solutions, using BI technology, such as Tableau, SQL, and R, to effectively deliver information to the business.
- Apply data visualization, market research, and performance measurement best practices to new and existing solutions.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Building, mentoring and managing high performing Business Intelligence and Analytics teams.
- Demonstrated, effective leadership skills, strategic planning and approach to managing high performing Business Intelligence and analytics programs.
- Strong project / program management, facilitation, presentation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Business Intelligence, information design principles and relational database design.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques including exposure to machine learning, segmentation, algorithms, data mining, and predictive analytics.
- Deep knowledge in the development and implementation of Business Intelligence tools.
- Data mining and analytical techniques and enterprise reporting and data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau.
- Advanced level knowledge working with large and complex data sets.
- Gathering and translating end user requirements into function specifications and implementable end user BI solutions.
- Business Intelligence or data warehousing environments.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Please note, we are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Data Science; Enterprise Software; and Enterprise Applications Development and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.