ASP.NET Web Applications Developer
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: RI - Providence
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a .NET Web Applications Developer on a very long-term consulting basis. In this role, the ASP.NET Web Applications Developer will:
- Design UI components using ASP.NET for client-side applications.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, technical and functional analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance of the functionality.
- Assist in user acceptance testing, implementation, deployment and support.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Full life cycle development of web based applications in a Microsoft Development Platform environment that includes ASP.NET, C#.NET (OOP).
- SQL Server data environments that include stored procedures, T-SQL.
- Git Source Code Management and Agile Development Methodology.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Candidates local to the Metro Rhode Island, Boston or Hartford, CT areas only.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.