Area Code: 617
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Boston
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an ASP.NET Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the ASP.NET Developer will:
- Develop custom enterprise applications primarily using ASP.NET MVC (C#) and SQL Server in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Develop applications that often integrate with legacy systems and third- party systems (primarily using web services).
- Build and deploy reports with SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), working in an AGILE environment, and designing and building databases using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Work closely with members of our business units, project management office, and architecture team.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and designing and building databases using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Knowledge of database normalization.
- Development as part of an Agile Team in Scrum environments.
- Best practices for creating re-usable and scalable code.
- Advanced CSS experience.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a New England based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.