Web Production and Content Assistant
Category: Web Designer
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: RI - Providence
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Web Production and Content Assistant on a long term consulting basis. In this role, the Web Content Assistant will:
- Assist the team in configuring and editing websites utilizing enterprise Content Management Systems that include Drupal and or WordPress and HTML and CSS.
- Migrate and develop content from one web content management system (CMS) to another.
- Assist in documenting work processes.
- Perform quality assurance testing.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Web production that includes baseline knowledge of Content Management Systems (Drupal or WordPress).
- Website or web page production.(e.G., basic knowledge of at least one web CMS, such as Drupal or WordPress)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.
- Hands-on background with the Drupal web CMS preferred.
- Background with project management software is a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.