Category: Web Developer
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: MA - Burlington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Front-End Web Developer on a long term consulting basis. In this role, the Web Developer will:
- Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain application programs and interfaces in a WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, JS Library and Java environment.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Modify, install, and prepare technical documentation for system software applications,
- Monitor systems capacity and performance, plan and execute disaster recovery procedures, and provide technical support .
- Identify, escalate and document production impact issues .
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Design, code, test, implement and maintain complex front end applications in WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, JS Library and Java environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related field required
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.