Web Applications Developer
Category: Web Developer
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - Warwick
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Web Application Developer on a consulting basis. In this role, the Developer will:
- Developing backend interface between multiple systems.
- Develop a multi-authentication strategy for two overlapping communities of users in a Drupal environment using LDAP and third-party software.
- Code software applications to adhere to designs that support internal business and external customers.
- Perform a variety of tasks in the software development cycle including overseeing testing and developing code fixes.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Back-end application interface with a combination of MySQL, SQL, DB2 and/or Oracle;
- Preferable experience in the following application development areas: LAMP, LAMP Stacks, Drupal, Codeegnitor, Apache Server configurations including .Htaccess and rewrite rules.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.