Web Applications Developer
East Greenwich, RI
Category: Web Developer
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - East Greenwich
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Web Application Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Developer will:
- Develop back-end interfaces between utilizing a combination of Slim PHP, XML and RESTful web services.
- Develop complex SQL queries against multiple DBMS's to include a combination of: SQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and NoSQL.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Backend Applications Development: PHP, Perl, Slim, CodeIgnitor, Linux Scripting, CRON.
- Code Management: Git.
- DBMS development: MS SQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle and NoSQL
- RESTful services/protocols: XML, JSON, SOAP, FTP, SFTP, HTML, SSL/TLS, SSH, cURL, IP
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.