User Interface Designers
Category: UX/UI Designer
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: RI - Johnston
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a User Interface Designer on a very long term consulting basis. In this role, the Designer will:
- Work collaboratively with business, creative, UX and IT stakeholders to assist in User Interface design that includes upgrading CMS System templates, builds, layouts, designs and multiple assets in a responsive design, HTML / CSS environment for public facing websites.
- Assist with redesign of assets that includes reformatting significant web properties, photos and related assets.
- Assist in design and revision of templates, layouts, style guides and grid and column layouts while maintain visual design properties.
- Utilize Axure for wireframing, rapid prototyping, documentation and specifications.
- Assist in managing visual design, brand & marketing integration.
- Utilize graphics software applications, techniques, and tools for web design solutions that support external communication strategies and goals.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- User Interface Design and Visual Design for consumer facing websites within Content Management Systems.
- Design of templates, layouts, grids and columns within Content Management Systems.
- Image manipulation for Content Management Systems and consumer facing consumption.
- Significant exposure to responsive design, layout and usability in HTML and CSS environments.
- Web site user experience standards and knowledge of emerging technology in responsive design and mobile technology.
- Axure (or other tools) for wire framing, prototyping and documentation.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphics tools.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information or call us at (866) 999-8600.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise and Web Applications Design and development; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Software.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.