Category: UX/UI Designer
Area Code: 508
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Marlborough
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking UX/UI Designer on a full time direct employee basis to join a product development team who is responsible for the innovation of a portfolio of digital marketing products and building a groundbreaking product. In this role, the UX/UI Designer will:
- Craft and refine modern, intuitive web application interfaces to support use cases.
- Transform complex business requirements into visually appealing and intuitive user interface designs.
- Develop and maintain prototype application environments that can be rapidly modified based on user feedback (using a combination of Invision, Zeplin, etc.)
- Lead structured usability interviews and labs to better understand natural user navigation patterns.
- Provide responsive designs that work across platforms such as mobile, tablet and notebook.
- Provide documentation for internal as well as client teams regarding UI standards and customization capabilities.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- A strong portfolio of finished UX/UI projects and the steps that got the project there, such as user testing, interview scripts, user story mapping, wireframes, flow diagrams, research, etc.
- A compelling portfolio showcasing relevant work that demonstrates creativity, thoughtfulness and simplicity in interaction and visual design
- Integrattion of user research into design practices and expert in usability principles and user-centric design.
- Strong technical background with experience working in a lean and agile product development environment.
- A mix of B2C and B2B / enterprise software application is a plus 5+ years of demonstrated web application user interface design experience
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates only.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.