Technical Business Systems Analyst
Category: Business Systems Analyst
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 2: Contract to Perm
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Technical Business Systems Analyst on a long-term consulting to full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Technical Business Systems Analyst will:
- Work with technical and cross-functional business teams to define technical requirements, document systems parameters and ensure hardware and software systems compatibility in a Soarian Clinical HL7 healthcare environment.
- Formulate and define small project/system scope develop detailed systems specifications for clinical applications.
- Participate in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Assists with analyzing, developing and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Work with IT team through coding and implementation to ensure product matches envisioned result.
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies and may participate in recommending new or enhanced applications software to meet business needs.
- Provide assistance in developing detailed requirements with business partners and clinical systems definition.
- Review, draft, and outline simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Technical Business Systems Analysis in large enterprise environments.
- Technical and systems designs and specifications for clinical, healthcare or medical environments.
- Development of detailed requirements specifications.
- Knowledge of design techniques involved in production of drawings and technical models.
Knowledge of computer software design frameworks and standards, such as SOA, JMS, .NET, Java, SQL, etc.
- Soarian Clinical Applications or other like clinical, healthcare, hospital or EMR, HER, EHR, PIR environments.
- Understanding of software systems compatibility for product delivery and usage that might include: Security: Active Directory, LDAP; OS: Red Hat Linux, Windows Server; DBMS: SQL Server 2008 or higher (we use 2014), Oracle a plus (11g or higher); TIBCO Messaging stack a plus (EMS, BW, BE)
- Technical Requirements or specifications design knowledge at a high level related to environments that might include: Logical Data Modeling and Relationships; Java Messaging Services (JMS); Topics vs. Queues; Bridging vs. Routing; Enterprise Service Bus (ESB); Web Services - SOAP/WSDL vs REST; HTTP vs JMS; XML/Path a plus; Business Process Management (BPM); System and Application Monitoring (SNMP a plus); Document Management Systems (DMS)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.