Area Code: 781
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Tibco Developer on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Tibco Developer will:
- Assist a team that is working with existing TIBCO iProcess components and applications while migrating toward other tool sets that include Soarian HEP suite that includes TIBCO BW, EMS, BE, Hawk and Adaptors.
- Analyze complex business requirements; review and update technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts where Tibco Workflow Engine processing is required.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- TIBCO iProcess Engine utilizing Process Designer and EAI callout design.
- Strong SQL skills (including stored procedures and performance analysis) required.
- TIBCO environments that include: TIBCO Enterprise Service Bus Products (BW, EMS, BE, Hawk); IAPJMS and .NET/Java are a big plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.