Systems Analyst for Software Development
Category: Business Systems Analyst
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Charleston
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Systems Analyst for Software Development. In this position the Systems Analyst for Software Development will:
- Be responsible for performing requirements analysis and authoring design documents on a range of applications, with a focus on financial/accounting systems.
- Perform requirements elicitation and analysis via user groups, interviews, regulatory research, etc.
- Draft requirements documents
- Draft design documents
- Perform and document results of "what-if" analysis
- Draft proposals to resolve system and business process issues
- Provide subject matter expertise on software functionality and business processes
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with the standard software development lifecycle (analysis/design, development, testing, implementation, support)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Experience transitioning a client/server application to web-based
- Experience with PeopleSoft applications or education/experience in accounting
- All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.