Service Desk Analyst - (Help Desk)
East Greenwich, RI
Category: Help Desk
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - East Greenwich
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Service Desk Analyst (Help Desk) on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, Service Desk Analyst will:
- Furnish a wide range of internal, external and remote users with: desk top applications; operating systems; custom internal software, mobile clients, web and intranet applications; network; and mobile support.
- Work with internal ticketing system to manage troubleshooting and escalate issues to Networking; Applications Support and Applications Development.
- Support a variety of hardware and software that includes: MS Surface Tablets; Lenovo, HP/Acer Desktops and Laptops.
- Provide printer support that includes; Lexmark, HP and Zebra Label Printers.
- Mobile and other support that includes: Android/iPhone Mobile Support; Lotus Notes and Lotus Notes Traveler (Mobile Client);
- Setup, prep, image, load and deploy corporate PC's and configure Citrix networking, DHCP and MAC Addresses;
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
One of the following certifications: MCP with Win7/2003/2008, A+ Cert, Network N+;
Service Desk, Desktop and Call Center Help Desk support with standard and customized applications software; (A combination of: MS Office, Lotus Notes, Android/iPhone Mobile Support Preferred).
- Standard hardware, LAN and networking configuration and troubleshooting; (A combination of: Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Windows Surface; Printers, LAN and Mobile Support Preferred).
- Support a range of software and OS that includes: Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Active Directory (preferred).
- Enterprise PC build experience that includes: hardware set-up, imaging, verification and Citrix Networking and DHCP and MAC Address Configuration;
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for two years in a row by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.