Senior Secure Messaging Platform Support Engineer
Category: Infrastructure - IT Ops.
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 2: Contract to Perm
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Secure Messaging Platform Support Engineer on a consulting to full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Senior Secure Messaging Platform Support Engineer will:
- Become the single point of contact for technical and subject matter expertise on a new secure messaging cloud platform that includes the Tiger Text product (cloud platform, with mobile/web/desktop UIs).
- Be an expert resource for business/development teams that want to leverage the Tiger Text platform. Stay up to date on all new releases and learn how to leverage them through out of box mobile/web/desktop interfaces and a SDK internal teams will come to you for advice on how to use.
- Will work in conjunction with a business point of contact to bring new groups onto the Tiger Text platform and support them.
- Perform all administration and user support duties related to the platform.
- Provide support to end users, business groups, and development groups on the use of Tiger Text and other products/capabilities in the platform.
- Define, document, and put in place new processes to support the platform.
- Create scripts to automate repeated tasks (for example, publish usage reports, add users).
- Work with business to plan, implement, and manage incoming requests to get on platform.
- Advise development teams how to connect/use the platform through the platforms existing SDK. Should have some developer experience.
- Be the technical point of contact between enterprise stakeholders, Tiger Text, and other vendors that make up the platform.
- Coordinate application, API, SDK upgrades with business and vendor.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Tiger Text Subject Matter Expert related to configuration, implementation, management and support.
- Full life cycle management of Tiger Text platform including working with business stakeholders, technical teams and vendors.
- Configuration and development of integration related to SDK (Software Development Kit) and API's (Application Programming Interface).
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.