Senior Principal Business Systems Manager - SAP FICO / OCR
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Waltham
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Principal Business Systems Manager - (SAP FICO) on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Senior Principal Business Systems Manager - (SAP FICO) will:
- Act in the capacity of liaison, project and business process manager between the business and other external business partners to manage the coordination of configuration, development of business process, enhancements, and stabilization of business systems in an SAP FICO OCR Accounts Payable (A/P) environment.
- Gather requirements from the business, create functional and technical spec's and work with the development team throughout the development life cycle.
- Perform configuration, validation and documentation of SAP FICO modules and A/P system solutions, development, training and maintenance across all application areas.
- Manage all aspects of projects from inception thru post implementation including timelines, task schedules, status reports, budget, resources, meetings and updates.
- Interface with all levels of users to assist in defining and implementing business process requirements.
- Complete project level performance reviews as well as participate in the completion of annual performance reviews for employees.
- Research and determine best business practices to meet the goals and objectives of the business utilizing available operational and financial systems and company resources.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Business process and or senior level project management in SAP FI and CO with a combination of SAP Account Payable, e-Invoicing solutions, Lucernex lease management solution, and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Full software development lifecycle methodologies and applications development in SAP FICO environments.
Financial, accounting or Accounts Payable OCR interfaces such as: Kofax, Captiva, Open Text, or IBM Data Cap.
A career progression that includes hands-on SAP FICO and configuration
- Development, implementation and ongoing support of Imaging and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, using the Kofax application suite is preferred. (Captiva, Open Text, and IBM Data Cap or equivalent would is applicable).
- Project and or business process management in large scale software implementation projects in complex Finance/Account Payable environments.
- PMP Certification preferred or must be willing to get as goal (company will pay for PMP certification).
- SAP certified application consultant preferred.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.