Senior Lead User Experience Researcher
Category: UX Researchers
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: RI - Smithfield
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Lead User Experience Researcher on a very long term consulting basis. In this role, the Senior Lead UX Researcher will:
- Lead web based, consumer facing User Experience Research that includes developing research strategies, analyzing and synthesizing customer research findings and developing actionable insights across all digital channels.
- Identify, plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research methods to uncover user needs, design vision and strategy.
- Conduct contextual inquiries, surveys, usability tests, A/B testing, card-sorting, expert reviews, and competitive analysis.
- Lead user research projects on internal and external web, desktop, mobile products and multi-channel digital media.
- Provide guidance and support to designers and other researchers.
- Prepare and deliver concise and impactful research reports.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Significant hands-on career progression as a User Experience (UX) Researcher that includes Senior or Lead roles.
- Consumer and internally facing web-based, desktop, mobile app and digital channel research methods.
- A combination of User Research methodologies that includes: Qualitative and quantitative research, contextual inquiries, survey's, A/B testing, card-sorting, expert (heuristic) reviews, and persona development.
- Projects related to Human Factors principals and research strategies, Visual Design, User Experience, User Interface, Usability and Information Architecture.
- Skills that may include visioning, story-boarding, high to low fidelity prototypes, lab and online studies, usability testing, and metrics analysis.
- Agile development and lean user research methodologies.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information or call us at (866) 999-8600.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise, Web and Mobile Applications Design and Development, Enterprise Software; and Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.