Senior Data Warechoue Developer/Architect
Category: ETL Developer
Area Code: 786
Job Type: 2: Contract to Perm
Location/City: FL - Miami
We are currently engaged with a client seeking Senior Data Warechouse Developer/Architect on a consulting to full time, direct hire basis. In this role, the Senior Data Warehouse Developer/Architect will:
- Serve as a Senior team member on multiple data warehouse efforts in an Informatica environment.
- Interface directly with users to guide, gather, analyze and understand business requirements.
- Develop, validate and implement efficient ETL code for data integration layers such as data warehouse or data marts to deliver multiple projects.
- Provide production support for all ETL processes.
- Maintain and manage technical meta data and documentation for data warehousing and ETL processes.
The appropriate individuals will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Informatica design & development.
- Exceptional requirements gathering & analysis skills.
- Data Modeling.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- HL7, Big Data, Project Management, MapR Distribution, and Informatica Administration are desirable.
In order to be considered you must have the required experience as described. Please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information to: 4700-MH288@emailagent.Maxhire.Net We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an IT Staffing and Consulting firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.