Salesforce Applications Support Specialist
Area Code: 401
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: RI - Providence
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Salesforce Applications Support Specialist on a long term consulting to potential full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Salesforce Applications Support Specialist will:
- Assist in the maintenance of current version and usages of Salesforce and related technologies that hosts applications.
- Assist business teams by supporting the technical processes and maintenance of daily processing of Salesforce functions.
- Assist in the delivery of Salesforce technical support by the operations teams.
- Compile Salesforce and other applications observations to develop initiatives for improvement and troubleshoot internal constituent inquiries.
- Provide development, testing, maintenance and management of CRM permissions and security for system integrity.
- Create and maintain necessary support documentation.
- Provide high level support for new system implementations and upgrades for all programs.
- Provide administrative support for applications that include TargetX, Salesforce, and future technologies.
- Assist in creation of reports, queries, and dashboards in addition to data validation.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- ERP systems support preferably in Salesforce, TargetX and or Banner environments.
- Applications support in enterprise or institutional environments.
- Use of reportingand analytical tools; Tableau & Cognos preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps for Education and basic technology troubleshooting experience required.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.