SQL Azure SQL Data Warehouse Developers
Category: SQL Developer
Area Code: 425
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: WA - Bellevue
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking several SQL Azure Data Warehouse Developers on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the SQL Azure Data Warehouse Developers will:
- Work with internal technical teams and external stakeholders to define and implement business and technical requirements and designs for SQL Azure Data Warehouses.
- Assist teams in the development and implementation of SQL Azure Data Warehouses.
- Create and process datasets within the Azure Data Warehouse that includes coding, business analytics and performance tuning.
- Utilize Azure Data Factory v2 to create pipelines from various on premise data sources into BLOB storage.
Perform data modeling for reporting using Power BI.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Strong SQL Development for Data Warehouses.
- Development of SQL Azure Data Warehouses with preference for two full development life-cycles.
- Other Azure skills that include a combination of: Azure Elastic Pool, Azure Data Lake Analytics (ADLA), Azure Data Lake Store (ADLS), Azure Functions, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps.
- Business Intelligence data modeling and Power BI.
- Azure Logic Apps to creat flow and alert, alarm and monitoring from Azure Data Factory and other Azure Services.
- Prefered background with Devops and Continuous Integration & Deployment (CI-CD).
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information to: 4822-35-MH288@apply.Maxhire.Net .
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.