SAP Basis Administrator
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 4: 3 - 6 Month
Location/City: MA - Waltham
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a SAP Basis Administrator on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the SAP Basis Administrator will:
- Perform SAP Basis Administration that includes system installation and upgrades, networking skills, hardware and software knowledge and SAP performance tuning skills and troubleshooting problems in the SAP environment.
- Install, document and maintain all interfaces with SAP systems.
- Configure and administer change control functions including the transport management system (TMS).
- Document/raise SAP system issues with external SAP support personnel, communicate with SAP developers and Help Desk support personnel to resolve system issues.
- Provide support for upgrades and maintenance to the SAP server infrastructure.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Significant SAP Basis Administration in an SAP ECC environment.
- A combination of environments that include: DB2 UDB and UNIX/LINUX, AIX and HP-UX.
- SAP environments that include a combination of: SAP ECC, BW, BWA, CRM, PI, Portal, Business Object, Netweaver 7.31/7.4, GRC 10.1, Solution Manager and DB2 database.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Windows 7/10, Windows Server O/S, Oracle and SQL Server environments.
- SAP Basis Certification is preferred.
- Ability to read and/or develop SQL queries a plus.
- Conceptual knowledge of IBM Websphere a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.