Quality Assurance Analyst
Category: IT Quality Management
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Charleston
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. In this role, the Quality Assurance Analyst will:
- Be responsible for performing testing of the accounting systems.
- Develop test plans, executing manual and automated test scripts and documenting results.
- Work with clients to review test plans to verify adequate coverage of business processes and to ensure the business requirements are satisfied by the system.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree; preferably Computer Science, Accounting, Business Administration; etc.
- Software testing.
- User acceptance testing.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of accounting packages or enterprise software applications.
- Automation testing; preferably HP Quality Center or Quick Test Pro.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.