Python Front End Mobile Developer - (Firebase)
Category: Web Developer
Area Code: 312
Job Type: 5: 6 - 9 Month Contract
Location/City: IL - Chicago
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Python Mobile Front-End Developer (Firebase) on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Python Mobile Developer will:
- Assist in developing responsive front-ends in a Python environment for for web and mobile web sites.
- Develop responsive front-ends for web sites and mobile applications in a Google Firebase environment.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Developing responsive front-ends for web and mobile sites in a Python development environment.
- Modern front-end development technologies that include a combination of or one or more of the following: (React, Vue, Angular, ember, developing responsive front-ends for web and mobile.
- Google Firebase environment.
Full-stack development that includes NodeJS or/other backend RESTful services.
- Prefered background with backend databases that might include: NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, CouchDB, Redis) and relational (Postgres, MS SQL server, etc,), and a plus with graph databases (neo4j, ArangoDB, etc.)
- Prefered background developing micro-services and/or server-less, e.G., Lambda or Google Cloud functions. (Google Cloud Platform/Firebase)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an InformationTechnology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Software.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.