Project Management Analyst
Category: Project Management
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Charleston
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Project Management Analyst . In this role, the Project Management Analyst will:
- As a member of the Systems Development team, the Analyst will work closely with the Project Manager and team responsible for the development, testing and implementation of software applications.
- Specific areas of focus include: helping with gathering, analyzing and reporting the information necessary to support software releases through the project lifecycle.
- Work with the team to support client site-specific software applications and projects
- Review release proposal documents and manage participants' input into proposal documents
- Produce project management deliverables to aid the project manager and team in establishing shared expectations for a successful project
- Perform routine monitoring activities and report on the status of the project across all lifecycle phases and at significant milestones
- Analyze complex problems, develop alternate solutions and perform a wide range of systems and related financial services support tasks
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Bachelor in Project Management, Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- Expertise participating in or supporting project management activities, preferably in software development.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- PMP or CAPM certification.
- Bachelor in Project Management, Computer Science, MIS, or related field; MS preferred.
- CMMI-Dev principles.
- Waterfall or Agile software development methodologies.
- MS Project or MS Project Server.
- All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.