Oracle Commerce Developer
Category: Oracle Developer
Area Code: 617
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: MA - Boston
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Oracle Commerce Developer on a consulting or full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Oracle Commerce Developer will:
- Leverage their knowledge that requires requires front and back-end eCommerce work-flow development, enterprise architecture, and database administration in an Oracle Endeca, ATG environment.
- Evaluate current Oracle environment and suggest methods for integration and avenues for extending or reducing Oracle footprint that best meets companies goals, budget, and desired performance.
- Exploit the current environment and management of Oracle tools and evaluate integration of various LAMP systems.
- Track licensing and suggest methods to maximize use and/or reduce cost and redundancy
- Maintain Oracle Endeca database and instances.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Oracle Endeca, Oracle ATG and other Oracle Commerce, eCommerce systems and databases.
- PL/SQL, ETL, and SQL.
- Preferrable exposure or experience with programming and scripting languages that would include (PHP, Python, Ruby) and LAMP based environments.
- Integrations and conversion to/from non-Oracle based systems.
- Interfacing vendor API's.
- Strong grasp of Object-Oriented Programming.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.