Microsoft Dynamix AX Applications Architect
Bar Harbor, ME
Category: Software / App. Mgt.
Area Code: 207
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: ME - Bar Harbor
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX Applications Architect/Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Architect / Developer will:
- Work with cross-functional IT and Business stakeholders to assess business needs, requirements and implications of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Craft the technical design of Microsoft Dynamics ERP in alignment with the product's roadmap and best practices.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise in large ERP development projects using Microsoft Dynamics AX, SQL development, Lawson, Salesforce and service development using .NET.
- Works directly with leadership to craft the ERP Roadmap and Strategy.
- Sets code and design standards along with best practices for technical practices in the team.
- Mentors developers on the ERP team in software development practices, appropriate use of design patterns, strong unit test automation practices, and technical leadership.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Senior, lead, architectural development background with MS Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365.
- MS SQL Server Databases and other Microsoft tools that includes: SSRS, SSAS, TFS, or Visual Studio.
- Other ERP systems that might include Lawson.
- Hands on development experience, X++ and .NET
- Expert understanding of Scrum preferred.
- Technical / Project Management background including mentoring of developers.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.