Lead Business Intelligence Solutions Consultant
Category: Business Intelligence
Area Code: 781
Job Type: 6: 9+ Month Contract
Location/City: MA - Lexington
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Lead Business Intelligence Solutions Consultant on a very long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Lead Business Intelligence Consutant will:
- Lead Business Intelligence solutions designs, development and implementation of operational, financial and clinical Business Intelligence Solutions.
- Leads and confers with business sponsors, analysts and other technical teams to understand the problem being solved, options, dependencies, and constraints.
- Engage with business, product and other teams to define end-to-end solutions.
- Facilitate and lead the requirements definition, including analysis needed. Ensure that requirements documentation is accurate and complete.
- Lead the business and technical analysis for the solution, and includes ownership of requirements.
- Lead the technical design of the solution, including leadership based on experience and engaging architects and other experts.
- Lead the delivery of the solution including development, integration testing, performance testing, quality assurance, user acceptance and deployment.
- Provide project management where needed, or successfully engage with assigned project manager(s).
- Manage projects or in larger solutions work closely with the Project Managers.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Full lifecycle Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse implementation and a minimum of five to six years of Business Intelligence and at least one end to end BI solution delivery in a lead capacity.
- Backround in Business Intelligence Development, Business Systems Analysis/Project Management, or Data Analysis/Project Management.
- Competency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse methodologies, data warehouse design and software development lifecycle.
- Expertise in BI tools that may include a combination of: Business Objects, LogiXML, Microsoft BI and/or RDBMS including SQL Server, Oracle and Exadata.
- Business process knowledge in multiple business process area desired, especially around healthcare vertical.
- Interacting directly with the business stakeholders and users to present project status, address architectural topics, and participate in resolution of project risks and issues.
- Knowledge of reporting, data analysis and forecasting algorithms.
- Strong leadership, communications and soft skills.
- Clinical or healthcare background a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.