Category: Information Technology
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Charleston
We are currently engaged with a client seeking an Infrastructure Engineer/Analyst on a full time, employee basis. In this position the Engineer will:
- Will provide support for configuration, implementation and maintenance of various technologies, financial management systems and network infrastructures.
- Provide support for configuration, implementation and maintenance of systems and infrastructures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issues.
- Interface directly and effectively with the client.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Setup, installation, configuration, & maintenance of MS Windows based hardware & software.
- User support, analyzing problems, testing/verifying requirements and system upgrades.
- BA/BS; preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Databases(MS SQL, Oracle).
- MCSA, MCSE, or MCTS certs desirable.
- Understanding of financial management systems preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.