IT Support Specialist
Category: Information Technology
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 1: Full Time
Location/City: SC - Bluffton
We are currently engaged with a client seeking an IT Support Specialist. In this role, the IT support specialist will:
- Responsible for support (Tier 1 & 2) of our Apple/Mac environment including file synchronization technology between design offices.
- PCI Compliance activities.
- Maintain voice over IP phone system and assisting with the administration of our Microsoft Exchange email system.
- Variety of technical issues, troubleshooting iMacs, MacBook Pros, iPads, printers and Mac OS/iOS problems.
- Install, maintain and upgrade equipment.
- Help with on-boarding / off-boarding of employees; setup accounts on Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and the phone system.
- Administer Microsoft 365 across Mac and PC environments.
- Information security policy and ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Consulting and instructing users on hardware and software questions/issues.
- Manage various types of medium-to-complex project initiatives, upgrades and maintenance activities.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Macintosh experience including mid to expert level support of Mac computers, iPhones, and iPads.
- Experience with security and anti-virus products for Macs and Windows.
- Understand basic networking technologies (LAN/WAN and wireless).
- Excellent customer service skills with proven ability to work with all levels of an organization & to support novice through advanced user.
- Self-starter that seeks challenges and desires professional growth.
- Ability to manage multiple issues/projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly skilled in documenting written policies and procedures.
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), Windows 10 & Microsoft Office 365, & Adobe Creative Cloud applications desirable.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.