Help Desk Technician-Bluffton
Area Code: 843
Job Type: 4: 3 - 6 Month
Location/City: SC - Bluffton
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Help Desk Technician on a consulting basis. In this role, the Technician will:
- Answers high volume of calls from customers and employees. Test, diagnose and repair customer reported troubles. Escalate to other employees while providing excellent customer service.
- Communicates with the customer to determine nature of complaint & generate a trouble ticket.
- Follow up to ensure satisfaction with the resolution of complaint; may be involved with the resolution of repeated troubles including, but not limited to follow up phone calls.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Must be familiar with basic computer terms and infrastructure
- Must have the ability to understand broadband service offerings and effectively communicate that technology to customers
- Proficient in personal computer use with good typing skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Prior sales experience is desirable
- Able to support a 24/7 help desk environment
In order to be considered you must have the required experience as described. Please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an IT Staffing and Consulting firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people