Help Desk Engineer (2 weeks)
Category: Information Technology
Area Code: 912
Job Type: 3: 0 - 3 Month Contract
Location/City: SC - Savannah
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Help Desk Engineer on a contract basis. In this role, the Engineer will:
- Provide technical support, installation, implementation, maintenance, and training service to customers.
- Provide prompt and efficient assistance and problem resolution using accurate and clear communications.
- Provide first tier support to PC users on multiple platforms and operating systems.
- Remotely installs, configures, diagnoses, and corrects problems for computers, servers, & network equipment.
- Communicates with software and hardware vendors to request service for defective products and to research and resolve user problems.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Installation, configuration and support of computers and servers.
- First class customer service.
- LAN/WAN installation, support, and configuration.
- Antivirus applications.
- Microsoft Windows workstation and server.
In order to be considered you must have the required experience as described. Please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an IT Staffing and Consulting firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations and Associated Technologies.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients' technology with talented people.